Saturday, August 27, 2011

Canon IP 2700 : The Following Ink Cartridge Cannot Be Recognized

Did you ever get the message "The Following Ink Cartridges Can not Be Recognized" on the printer Canon IP 2700 as shown below, when you will use it? I've also ..
 The Following Ink Cartridges Can not Be Recognized


 Here's the story ... I damaged cartridges that time, I finally bought a new cartridge as well, because I use the Canon IP 2700 is to complete my duties immediately. When I want to print, on my computer display a message like the picture above? .. ouch .. why? I got confused .. how do I fix this? I also asked the master Google and the answers are: cartridges are less pressing in place .. I finally had an idea. I use a cigarette butt to prop these cartridges .. and ... Wouw .. can I use the printer again. picture as below .. may be useful ......

The Following Ink Cartridges Can not Be Recognized